Saturday, September 29, 2007

Wish I could take back everything I did. I cant believe the way I treated her. And fact is, I am a nice guy and not a bad person...ask anybody. Yet for all the time she was with me and loved me to no end, she was the one I treated the worst. How was I so thick skinned as to not realise what was happening.I think I treated/appreciated colleagues and friends more than the appreciation I showed her. I deserve all this and more..There were so many signs, she even told me and I grossly misjudged the severity of the hurt I was causing...

How do we become so blind, oblivious and take someone so close for granted..I have to stop my extreme focus on my misery..it has given me tunnel vision..not allowing me to see any of the things I am doing to my loved ones...Guess my being bad at staying in touch with friends and family can also be explained by this..Note to self: stop ruminating on SELF

No comments: