Thursday, April 26, 2007

Failure sucks

I have been trying hard to achieve something over the past several months. I dont want to give too much away, but suffice to say that it should'nt be a very tough task to achieve. But no matter what I do, no matter how I do it, I have had no success. Whoever said failures are learning opportunities are just that, sore losers who cant make it. I have been feeling really down from this particular failure, just not clear on what other way I should approach it. Multiple failures only serve to create a crisis of confidence, which means that we will not be able to give it your 100 percent in subsequent attempts. Its a vicious downward spiral and is quite difficult to break free from. I am pretty hard hit and depressed by the repeated lack of success. Why does something have to be so difficult when people around you are able to do it without so much difficulty. Really makes you doubt yourself.

Anyways, it is problem and has to be tackled somehow. Will have to think for this one...pretty hard.

No comments: